If you start to run a similar business to one which operated from the same premises or if you take over an existing business you may need to consider VAT. This is even if the business you are taking over, or following, ceased trading or went bust.

Login or subscribe to


Enjoying the Practical Tax content on www.rossmartin.co.uk? 

Sign up now to receive a unique FREE Tax Planning Tips and Advice Guide & our FREE Newsletter.

.Squirrel ad