This calculator helps you estimate your 'Adjusted Net Income' for tax purposes.

You need to work out your 'Adjusted Net Income' in order to calculate whether you are a higher rate taxpayer for the purposes of:

For more detail, see Adjusted Net Income.

What do I enter?

Enter your gross taxable income or allowable loss and any payments made before any allowances are claimed.

Enter Gift Aid payments if you are an Income Tax payer and have made a payment to charity and completed a Gift Aid declaration.

Employment income
Self Employed income
Self Employed loss
Savings income
Dividend income
Property income
Other income
Pension paid net?
Pension Contributions paid
Gift Aid donations paid
Payments to trade unions or police organisations
Work out your Adjusted Net Income


Squirrel ad

Are you enjoying our content? 

Thousands of accountants and advisers and their clients use as their primary TAX resource.

Register with us now to receive our receive our FREE SME Topical Tax Update & newletter