How to report Restricted Stock Units for UK tax. I am an employee and my employer has granted me stock units or RSUs. How are they taxed? How do I complete my tax return?

Login or subscribe to


We hope you are enjoying this amazing Practical Tax Database here at

Sign up now to receive our unique FREE Newsletter full of Tax Planning Tips & Know-How.

.Squirrel ad