UK-regulated Agents are to assist in the verification and registering of overseas entities who hold an interest in UK land and property. 

  • The Register of Overseas Entities (ROE) launched on 1 August 2022.
  • It is now a legal requirement for overseas entities who either currently hold an interest in UK land or property or who have sold a UK property (on or after 28 February 2022) to Register and provide details of their ownership to Companies House in the UK.
  • Entities require a UK-regulated Agent to verify their details upon registration.

The Virtual Tax Partner® service is able to act as your UK agent for registration.

Enter your contact details in the Comment box below to obtain a quote/or call back. Or if you have any technical or tax queries go on and raise a support ticket to obtain assistance with the Virtual Tax Partner service.

Useful guides on this topic

Register of Overseas Entities
Freeview guide: Overseas owners of UK property to register and report their beneficial ownership to Companies House when they own, buy or sell UK property.

Registration of Overseas Entities: Agent Guide
Registration of Overseas Entities: How to register an Overseas Entity that owns, buys or sells UK property. A detailed guide for Overseas Entities and their UK Agents.

Squirrel ad

Are you enjoying our content? 

Thousands of accountants and advisers and their clients use as their primary TAX resource.

Register now to receive our FREE weekly SME Tax News update